We’re back open from 8th August, so give us a call and book your time on the slope!
Whether you are a seasoned pro or a complete beginner, toddler, child or adult, our 60 metre ski slope can be used in all weathers. All our instructors hold full ASSI (Artificial Slope Ski Instructor) qualifications.
COVID-19 Rules of Participation: Snowsports
- All sessions MUST be pre-booked. Contact 01303 850333
- Only ONE person to enter the Ski Reception at a time, to confirm group information
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- Lead person in each group to give contact details should Track and Trace become necessary
- Lead person to make payment for the group – contactless payment when possible
- Lead person to give details of Boot and Ski Sizes
- Kitting Up to take place outside on the patio area
- Lead person to collect Sno-rings from the Supervisor
- Gloves to be worn by all participants to reduce skin contact
- Safe distancing maintained at all times, including when queueing for the ski tow
- Minimise numbers of spectators to one per participant – do not lean on the barrier
- Boots, Sno-rings and any other equipment to be returned to the Supervisor outside of the ski reception, for Sanitisation and Isolation
- Do not congregate at the top of the slope
- Toilets are available on the ground floor – no showers, changing or lockers
- Leave via the side gate, adjacent to the Tennis courts
Adult Evening Classes
3 sessions of 2 hours.
8.00 – 10.00pm. 6 hour course: £80.00
Upcoming Course Dates: Wednesdays 28th Nov, 5th & 12th December
Tuesdays 8th, 15th & 22nd January
All tuition includes equipment – pre-booking is essential, and you should arrive approx. 15 minutes before your lesson starts, to get correctly fitted for skis and boots.
Sunday Ski School:
1 hr session
Juniors over 9 yrs: £10.00
Family (up to 2 adults, 3 juniors): £50
Juniors over 9 yrs: £50.00
Family (up to 2 adults, 3 juniors): £240
Folkestone Snowsports Ski Academy Awards
For children aged 7 -16 years, from beginners to improvers.
Your Snowsports Journey starts here:
All equipment is included –
6 x 1hr sessions for just: £42.00
Adult and Junior Learn to Ski Class, during school holidays.
Phone for times – Please book early as places are very limited for this exceptional offer.
1 hour with all equipment: £10.00
People with disabilities
A session on the last Sunday of each month from 4pm – 6pm, supervised by a fully qualified BSCD guide.
BSCD only runs between September and May.
Adult Ski Social
Wednesdays from 10.00am – 12.00pm.
It’s a great way to brush up on your existing skills, with informal tuition, in a social atmosphere.
2 hours: £10.00
Private Tuition – Ski
All private tuition includes equipment – pre-booking is essential, and you should arrive approx. 15 minutes before your lesson starts, to get correctly fitted for skis and boots.
For beginners to advanced skiers of all ages, advancing skills and techniques at a time suitable to you.
One hour ski tuition, for Adults and Juniors, and ½ sessions for Kindergarten (4-6 years)
|Prices||1 lesson||5 lessons|
|1 Adult per hour||£30.00||£125.00|
|1 Junior per hour||£30.00||£125.00|
|Kindergarten per ½ hour||£20.00||£90.00|
|Additional little ones||£10.00|
|Family Lesson (2 adults, 2 children)||£70.00||£360.00|
Leisure Passport holders; receive 10% discount
Loyalty Card – Take four lessons and receive one hour free skiing
Junior Snowsports Academy
Juniors aged between 7 & 16 can book onto our Snowsports Academy to follow a unique journey through the ski awards.
Private Tuition – Snowboard
Private lessons are available for Adults and Children 9+ years (min size 3 boot) and include all equipment. Pre-booking is essential and you should arrive approx. 15 mintues before your lesson starts to be correctly fitted for equipment.
One hour tuition with a qualified instructor
|Prices||1 lesson||4 lessons|
Once you have reached a safe level through tuition, your instructor will let you know when you can start practicing on your own. Always phone to book.
Ski & Snowboard Open Practice
|Adults 1 hr ||£5.00|
|Juniors 1 hr||£4.00|
It’s great exercise for kids and fantastic family fun.
Please phone to book your time, and wear long sleeves, long trousers and gloves for your protection. Always follow the guidelines given on arrival.
|Sno-Rings 1 hr ||£5.00|
|Sno-Rings 1/2 hr||£3.00|
Monthly promotions and seasonal offers, making fitness affordable