BACK OPEN FROM 8th August – everyday from 10am to 4.30pm
At 927 yards, our dedicated 9 hole FootGolf course provides fun for everyone.
COVID-19 Rules of Participation: Footgolf
- All sessions must be pre-booked – Contact 01303 850333
- Participants must bring their own Football – no sharing and no hire available
- Only one person to enter the Ski Reception at a time, to confirm group information
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- Lead person in each group to give contact details should Track and Trace become necessary
- Only one person to remove flags from the holes
- Toilets are available on the ground floor – no showers, changing or lockers
- Advise the Snowsports reception when you have completed
- Leave via the side gate, adjacent to the Tennis courts.
What is FootGolf?
FootGolf is an amazing sport that combines elements of both football and golf. Played on a traditional golf course, players kick off aiming to get onto the green and get the ball into the hole.
The rules of the game.
It’s simple really, the person to kick the ball into the 53cm hole in the fewest number of kicks around the course wins.
The winner of the hole kicks off first on the next hole.
Use the score cards to track your score around the course.
9-hole Standard £7.00
9-hole Concession £5.00
18-hole Standard £10.00
18-hole Concession £7.00
We encourage players to ‘bring your own ball’ or you can hire one for £1 (a £10 deposit is required and refunded when the ball is returned). Please note, we cannot offer ball hire due to current guidelines to help prevent any spread of COVID-19, because of this you MUST bring your own ball.
*Football boots are not permitted on the course.