An exhilarating outdoor activity and adventure playground located over 20 feet above the ground!
Please ensure that you’ve read our FAQs prior to booking.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice if you can no longer attend a booked session.
- Sessions are weather dependant and will not run in bad conditions (e.g. high winds, hail, and thunderstorms).
- Under 14’s Must Be Accompanied By An Adult (Adults are not required to participate)
- Under 16’s Must Have An Adult Present To Complete A Form At The Time Of Activity
- Must Be A Minimum Of 120cm Tall
- Maximum Weight Capacity is 114kg / 18 stone
- Participants must wear appropriate, comfortable clothing for the weather conditions
- Knee length shorts or trousers are suggested.
- No loose clothing which could become entangled
- Long hair to be securely tied back
- No loose objects which call fall
- Jewellery to be removed or covered with micropore tape
- Suitable footwear (trainers, or lace-up shoes or boots)
- Not Suitable For Pregnant People
- Not Suitable For Those Who Suffer From A Heart Complaint / Spinal Injury / Weak Spine / Or Any Medical Condition Which May Be Exacerbated By Participating In These Activities
Q: When should I arrive and what should I do?
A: Please arrive 10 minutes before your session. Please use the rear car park (Parkside) where you can access SkyWalk directly. Queue at the gate and wait for a member of the SkyWalk team to greet you. Please ensure you follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
Q: Do you allow spectators?
A: Yes, there is an area alongside the course for spectators.
Q: How long does a session last?
A: Each session lasts 60 minutes, with a 15-minute briefing and a 45-minute climb.
Q: How many participants are allowed per session?
A: 6 individual participants, or 2 families, will be allowed per session.
Q: How often is the equipment cleaned?
A: All harnesses will be disinfected between sessions every hour.
Q: Do I need to wear a face-covering?
A: We recommend participants wear a face covering, however, it is not mandatory. Every customer and spectator must wear a mask should they need to use the facilities indoors.